Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions Of Booking
The Provider – Snaptastic Photo Booth / Landon Road Photographers.
The Customer – The person booking Photo Booth Boutique for their event.
The following conditions and its terms will set forth the agreement between the provider and the customer for the hire of the photo booth. These written conditions sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth (eg restocking photo paper).
With limited photo booths available from us The Provider, we have to operate on a first come first served basis. The Customer understands that a booking is not final until the deposit is secured.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking a photo booth to secure the date. Large scale events or corporate events may require a larger deposit. The remaining balance is due no less than 30 days prior to your event.
If the operator has to use the equipment for a time period in excess of the hire period agreed, the additional time will be billed to the customer at the following rates: £100 per hour of use. Idle hours are charged at £25 per hour.
Payment for any additional time required must be paid before any additional hours are provided.
Unless previously arranged extras maybe available to purchase on the day of your booking, these include double prints, a snap-book for guests to insert there photos and write messages, and extra hours. Payment for extras must be agreed and payed for before operation of the booth starts, with the exception of extra hours that must be arranged no less than an hour before the end of your photo booth booking period.
The first 30 miles (including return to) from ST4 7pl is covered in the price of your booking fee, every mile traveled after this distance and including the return journey to ST4 7PL is charged at 50p for every mile. Example; your event location is 52 miles from ST4 7PL, the first 30 miles (including 30 miles return) is already covered, leaving 44 miles left to travel to and from your location. 44 miles at 50p per mile surcharge = £22 Travel Charge.
Travel charge will be calculated at the time of booking and included in the total booking fee to be paid no less than 30 days prior to your event.
Access, Space & Power for the Photo Booth
The Customer will arrange for an appropriate sized space for the Photo Booth at the event venue. Space required for the photo booth are: 2m long x 1.5m wide x 2m high (or 6’7″ x 4’11” x 6’7”)
We also require a space to accommodate the props. We ask that a table can be provided by the venue, and for the customer to arrange this prior to the event. If no access to a table can be acquired we can provide tables for our props. An extra space required for tables must be accommodated if you wish to use the props.
We also require a small table and a chair if you choose the Photo Album option so your guests can sit and write their personal messages.
The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power for the Photo Booth. A suitable wall outlet within a 10m reach of the booths location is required.
Date Changes & Cancellations
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least sixty days (60 days) in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new booking agreement. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited and the event cancelled.
Your right to a full refund; If you wish to cancel your booking, you have the right to a full refund minus £15 cancellation fee, on the full amount of the balance you have paid if you cancel within the first 7 days of making a booking.
Any cancellation after the first 7 days of booking will forfeit any deposit payment made.
Your deposit is non refundable however we will be more than happy to reschedule your hire date where possible.
Any request to cancel the booking must be made in person, via post to the studio address or via telephone call only (text, messenger or email are not satisfactory methods). If you are within 30 days of your booking date, you will still be responsible for remaining balance owed, and we will seek further collection methods where needed. Your final payment is non refundable if you decide to cancel within 30 days to your event date.
Damage To Provider’s Equipment
The Customer acknowledges that they shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by the Customer or its guests.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability related to the Customer’s Event during or after Customer’s event.The Customer will indemnify the Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with the Customer.
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of any pictures taken within the Photo Booth, by its representatives, employees or affiliates at the Customer’s event.
Customer agrees to the following statement:
- The Instant ‘facebook’ Sharing, DVD Photo Disc and the Props are provided as free additions to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the free additions are not working or not available at the time of hire, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any amount.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- All guests using the photo booth hereby give to Snaptastic Photo Booths: The right and permission to copyright and use all photographic portraits or pictures and email addresses of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose.
- In addition, I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Snaptastic Photo Booths, from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- Younger guests, in operation of the photo booth, are the responsibility of their elders. They must be accompanied at all times during their session, and must not be left un-attended, Snaptastic Photo Booths, nor its staff are baby sitters, and can not be held responsible for the neglectful actions of young children.
- If at any point Snaptastic Photo Booth staff feel threatened by the customer or their guests, the photo booth operation will cease without a refund given. Any threatening or violent behaviour will not be tolerated, and legal actions will be taken out on those who cause actual bodily harm, or cause physical damage to equipment.